Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NOTD: "Shark Week" attempt

Inspired by MUA user toxicglitter's post (http://www.makeupalley.com/m_129309150) about her bf's suggestion for a mani. I didn't get to do the blood bit as an accent nail, and only when I was removing that last few pieces of tape did I realize I can't get the suggested chomping effect, as the teeth are backwards!!! Guess I should've done white nails and then applied the gray parts :3 NPs are CG base and top (as always), CG Sea Spray, and WnW Hush Hush. Very much fun to do (though it took me a bit of a while, heh), can't wait to go out and show them off!



Please excuse the lack of cleanup.. I do thick coats without meaning to, and this all took about two hours with drying time in between layers. I am so done :p Was watching Ducktales while doing this, and will have to brainstorm how to do an applicable mani. I <3 my Ducktales.

No comments:

Post a Comment