Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NOTWknd: Milani 3D Holographic - Digital

Oh the holo, it is so gorgeous!

I took full advantage of the recent free shipping offer on the Milani website and purchased all 6 of the 3D Holographic series. They all arrived safely, and I had to try on the pink one first. I followed a MUA board member's advice about application, as they suggested "BC, two coats of holo, TC, then last coat of holo". It lasted beautifully all weekend until I removed it yesterday, which only a smidgen of tip wear. I heard these holos are considered weaker ones, but since it was my first, I just loved to stare at them in sunlight!

Alas, I work nights. And indoor. With weak lighting. So the holo did not snag anyone's attention unduly, though in those quiet moments I still enjoyed staring at the holo glitter/shimmer bits, heh heh heh. So while I loved it very much, I don't think it's that good to wear when I work, but that's OK. I still have plenty of "untrieds" to get me through!



No comments:

Post a Comment