Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NOTD(wknd?): China Glaze - Ahoy

I'm on day 5 of this manicure (worked Fri-Sun night), so the second two pics show considerable tip wear. I got this NP to help use a coupon at Ulta, but the more I stared at the bottle, the more I wanted to get it out. It's a lovely magenta-shade of pink with shimmer/sparkles (I'm not 100% sure if there is a difference, I am a former muggle). No one commented on it at work except one nurse who always likes to see what NP I have on :3 But the two friends that I like to show off to said they thought it was nice when I brought to their attention -_^

I haven't worn a mani this long for a few weeks without changing it up, so I guess that proves how much I love this color!

Indoors, day 1:


Outside, shade, day 5:


Outside, sunlight, day 5:

No comments:

Post a Comment